Are you on track and in the flow?
It’s been a busy June and July- I don’t know how that happened so fast, and I’m sure most of you feel the same. I really haven’t stopped. The great thing about summer is that it brings us a little more flexibility in our lives and flexibility brings unexpected surprises. So, I sit and type when I can to see what comes to my fingers, which sometimes surprises me, and I use whatever energy I have left in me for creating. The theme that has been most prominent when I have free moments is how much synchronicity and intuition are at work each day and therefore, creating flow in my life. It makes me smile every time the universe reconfirms that this entire thing called life is all about energy.
If you read my blogs, you know I am a huge believer in energy and listening to it. As a writer over the past month, my energy has not been so focused on writing blog posts; instead, I’ve been focused on other writing projects that I’m making progress with. The funny thing is, if you are out of your usual routine (for me, not living in the city) a part of me questions myself and asks if I’m off track or out of my flow. “Flow” is when you are firing on all cylinders and on track towards the goals you want to manifest. It takes me only a few minutes to know that I’m not out of my flow one bit. I know this because the universe tells me so almost every day in different ways via different experiences and people. How do you know if you are in your flow? Do you know how to recognize it? Take a moment to check in with yourself and ask: Are you in the flow?
- Your intuition is on point. The way I know this is my instincts are on target without anyone telling me in words exactly what is up. Specifically, energy speaks louder than words for me. Since June, I’m primarily out in the Hamptons working, going back and forth to the city as needed. It was a day that I happened to be in the city when I got the intuitive hit that I needed to go back out to the Hamptons immediately. Even though I would leave in just a few hours, I decided to check in with my colleague who was out there. This was intuitive hit #1. My colleague texted me back that there had been an issue with a staff member. She did not give me specifics, but I did not need to know them because my intuition told me to get on the next bus out (Intuition hit #2). I called my other colleague and told him that I didn’t like the sound of a text I got and I needed to get on the next bus to the Hamptons. He is also intuitive and understood that I needed to go. Before I knew it, I was on the next bus, he found out specifics and let me know that indeed it was a medical emergency with staff and I was needed. More than three times in one day the universe was saying: you are on target, you are in the flow.
- You run into people you know or people you want to know while out and about. You know you are in the flow when this happens because your energy is attracting a similar vibration. This could manifest by running into a friend, seeing someone you admire, someone who can help you or that you can help. Sometimes it happens when I’m out with a friend. This is confirmation that our energy together as friends is complimentary and we are in the flow together, which is always more powerful than manifesting alone.
- You get what you ask for. For example, this week, my boyfriend and I walked into a packed restaurant and said to me “I just want a quiet table outside.” Immediately we were sat at the only available table, the exact one he just mentioned to me. When we put out what we want to the universe, especially with simple things like a table and the universe delivers, you know you’re in the flow. You are in the flow and manifesting your desires big and small.
- You are a step ahead. When people say to you, “I was just thinking that.” The other day, my colleague turned to me and said, “Thanks for organizing, I was just thinking this morning, that it was a mess.” The truth of the matter is, I can get into a state of being an organizational junky and I was 200% in this mode, but of all the things to organize, I was drawn to organize the one thing in our office that was bothering her. Being drawn to something and receiving confirmation that it is helping someone else happens multiple times a week, if not every day for me.
- Most importantly, a big part of flow is trust and good intent. When you have a whole hearted approach to life and stay positive, things can’t help but flow to you. For instance, my brain has been saying, “Get your newsletter out!” but my intuition is saying, “Just relax. I’ll tell you what you need to know what to write when the timing is right.” Apparently the timing is right now.
All of the above are examples that the universe saying, you are there, just keep going and know you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, despite what your reasoning brain might be chattering about. Pay attention to the subtle and not-so-subtle ways the universe is supporting and speaking to you and say thank you.
I wish you a Summer of synchronicity and flow of manifesting your desires and dreams. If you don’t hear from me in an August newsletter, know that I am just going with the flow…